CytoLogistics is the Contract and Research Services partner to Advanced Targeting Systems. This new CRO (Contract Research Organization) used the foundation laid out by Cytometry Research LLC (established in 1993 to offer flow cytometry services to San Diego customers), and has expanded to help fulfill more encompassing Life Science and Preclinical Research needs.
CytoLogistics has a scientific staff with expertise to provide a wide range of services:
• Flow Cytometry (Design, Analysis, Sorting)
• Immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry
• In vitro laboratory services (cell culture, cell staining/preparation)
• In vitro cell–based assays (cytotoxicity, proliferation, compound/drug screening)
• Cell analysis and protein characterization (SDS-PAGE, Immunoblotting, ELISA, BCA, HPLC).
• Basic research (biochemistry, molecular biology)
Preclinical research often requires a higher level of service than other programs. To meet this need, CytoLogistics has GLP processes in place to ensure consistently reliable results, a quality assurance program to provide independent confirmation of procedures and results, and full documentation samples, data, and testing results provided with each service.
So, whether your laboratory needs extra hands for cell culture and basic research or you need professionally-designed and executed cell services, CytoLogistics delivers encompassing service and fluidity.
Contact us to set up a flow cytometry appointment, or discuss your next research project.