Please follow the parameters below for preparing samples for sorting.
- Typical number of cells to prepare is 5-10 million cells per sample for sorting.
- Required Controls:
- One sample unstained cells.
- Single stain control sample per antibody stain if multiple-dye labeling.
- Final concentration of samples should be between 4-5 million cells per ml in PBS + 2% FBS.
- Deliver samples in 5 ml Falcon 12 x 75 polystyrene tubes (BD Labware Cat. #352054; or comparable).
- If your schedule will delay your arrival for more than 15 minutes, please give us a call.
Thank you for your attention to this information.
We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.